Skip to content
- 300 g pumpkin emptied, peeled (remove fibers) and diced
- 50 g sugar
- 50 g butter
- 60 ml water
- 150 ml thick cream
- 3 eggs
- 250 g pie crust pastry
- cinnamon or ginger
- Add water and diced pumpkin to a pot.
- Simmer covered for about 20 minutes or until puréed texture.
- Remove cover and continue to simmer until remaining water evaporates.
- To the purée add sugar, butter, cream and beaten eggs, mix well.
- Season to taste.
- Pour pumpkin purée onto prepared and bottom poked pie crust.
- Bake in a preheated 180°C oven for approximately 30 minutes.