Skip to content
- 6 cups apples, cored, peeled & sliced1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup instant oatmeal
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Square 8″ glass pan
- Place sliced apples in pan and sprinkle 1/3 cup of brown sugar over apples.
- Using a dough cutter mix remaining ingredients to a crumbly texture.
- Cover apples with dough cutter mixture.
- Bake at maximum power [100%] for 9 to 12 minutes.
- Remove and cool 3 to 4 minutes and serve.
- For a crispier finish after cooking, place under oven broiler for a few minutes.